Stormsock Midweight Waterproof Boot Socks – Olive
The Midweight StormSock by Bridgedale is 100% waterproof for added foot protection when on wet weather hikes. With added cushioning on the footbed, heel and around the ankle, you’ll be able to stay out for longer and reduce aches and pains. Primarily knitted from Merino Wool the Stormsock has great warmth whilst also being anti-bacterial and wicking so your feet are sure to stay warm. This is backed with a stretch PU laminate layer that is fully waterproof and breathable so your feet stay dry and feeling fresh. Lycra is knitted throughout the sock for class-leading stretch and a superb fit.
- Comfortable and warm midweight waterproof socks from Bridgedale
- Hydrotech waterproof membrane – Highly breathable and keeps feet dry
- Knit from Merino Wool – Anti-bacterial, anti-odour and manages moisture effectively
- Dense resilient terry cushioning throughout – For warmth and padding
- Stretch PU membrane and matrix lamination – bonds the three layers of the sock together to ensure they have class leading stretch built right in
- Elastic arch support – Ensures the sock stays in place
- Flat toe seams
- Height – lower/mid calf length
- Fabrics: Outer – 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane. Inner – 54% Merino Wool, 36% polyester, 7.5% nylon, 2.5% elastane
There are no reviews yet.