Snugpak Softie® 6 Kestral
£104.95 – £124.95
Snugpak Softie® 3 Merlin
UK made summer weather performance sleeping bag
When you’re on the move, it’s vital that your gear is lightweight and easy to carry, as well as doing a great job keeping you warm and comfortable at night. The Softie 6 Kestrel is one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 19cm x 18cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie filling and lining give great insulation, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the design of the mummy-style shape brings additional warmth and comfort, the sleeping bag also has a snug fit hood that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a better night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops. Take a look below for even more benefits of this great sleeping bag!
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
Adult – 1200g / 42oz
Extra Long – 1580g / 56oz
- Comfort Rating: 0°C / 32°F
- Low Rating: -5°C / 23°F
- Packsize: 19cm x 18cm / 7″ x 7″
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100% Polyester
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- Origin: Made in the UK
|Zip Side & Length||
Left Zip Regular, Right Zip Regular, Left Zip X – Long, Right Zip X – Long
There are no reviews yet.