MTP Drop Leg Trauma Pouch
A modified version of the original trauma pouch, the Marauder drop-leg MTP trauma pouch allows you to conveniently carry your medics first aid field kit on your thigh.
A webbing loop suspends the bag from your belt and can be adjusted to your preferred height, or, if preferred, you can use the two rear loops to wear it on your belt instead.
A leg strap with a side-release buckle holds it stably around your thigh and can be adjusted for best fit.
The pouch features one large rear compartment with a useful divider and two front pockets, the top pocket folds down to sit next to the bottom for easy access to both.
Two side pockets are ideally sized for carrying smaller items like syringes or pens.
The pouch lid closes with a secure 25mm side-release buckle.
- Trauma Pouch for Medic’s first aid field kit, modified to be worn drop-leg
- Suspends from belt with adjustable belt loop
- Adjustable leg strap
- 2 belt loops for wearing as a belt pouch
- Large rear compartment with divider
- 2 Velcro closed front and side pockets
- Closes with 25mm side release buckle
- Made from 1000d MTP fabric
- Colour: MTP Camouflage
- Made in the UK by Marauder
There are no reviews yet.