Marauder MTP MOLLE Trauma Pouch
- Medics first aid field kit pouch
- Large main compartment with divider
- 2 x front pockets – top pocket folds down
- 2 x side pockets for pens, syringes etc.
- 3 x MOLLE fixing straps at rear with press-studs
- Lid closes with 25mm side-release buckle
- Material: 1000 Denier MTP fabric
- Colour: MTP (Multi-Terrain Pattern) Camouflage
- The Marauder MTP MOLLE Trauma pouch has been designed to carry everything needed to treat injuries in the field.The pouch has a large main compartment with a divider along with two front pouches with the top one folding down for easy access. Both pockets have secure Velcro flap closures.On the sides of the main compartment are two further sleeve style pockets with Velcro flap closures.
When folded up the pouch is closed with a top lid that is secured with a quick-release buckle and adjustable strap.
To the rear of the pouch are three MOLLE fixing straps with press-studs for attaching to all compatible MOLLE systems such as vests, medics packs, belts and webbing.
Constructed with strong and durable 1000 Denier Cordura nylon in British Army MTP camouflage.
There are no reviews yet.