Lowa Mountain GTX Boot – Black
The product of over 90 years of German craftsmanship and an integral part of the Task Force collection, LOWA Mountain Tactical Boots are designed to be hard-wearing, durable footwear. Made from full-grain leather to ensure that they’re as sturdy as possible, these boots are almost identical to LOWA Combat GORE-TEX® Boots in terms of specification and style, with the main difference being the length of the bootlegs’ shaft.
This makes the LOWA Mountain Boot GORE-TEX® a superb all-rounder, as a military boot or for uniform and non uniform duties alike. Smart, practical, easy-to-maintain and with all of LOWA’s fantastic foot technology combined in a boot for the discerning professional.
The LOWA Mountain Boot Features:
- Construction: board lasted upper – cemented sole
- Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 – 2.6 mm
- Lacing: open hooks & D rings
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Duracom Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole: Vibram® “Tsavo”
- Upper height inside/outside: 170/210
- Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347 – 2012
- Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI HRO
- Usage: rough terrain
- Weight: 1750 g/pair
- Task Force collection
- Military Boot
- Combat Boot
Available in UK sizes 5 – 13 inc 1/2 sizes
The Lowa Boots Mountain GTX are certified work boots according to EN ISO 20347:2007.
– Full grain leather
– 8inch boot
– Fully Waterproof Gore-tex® lining
– Vibram® sole
– Speed hook system
UK 5, UK 5.5, UK 6, UK 6.5, UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5, UK 9, UK 9.5, UK 10, UK 10.5, UK 11, UK 11.5, UK 12, UK 12.5, UK 13
There are no reviews yet.