1 in stock
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Spring-action Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Strap Cutter
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Oxygen Tank Wrench
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- All Locking Features – All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Jaw Lockout – A feature that locks the plier jaws in place, safely preventing the jaws from slipping into the handles during use.
- Outside-accessible Features – This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features – Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Imprinted Handle Scales – Handles on this multi-tool are imprinted with images of the tool underneath, allowing a user to easily feel for the correct tool while in dark or limited-visibility situations.