1 in stock
Crafted for everyday adventures, it features crucial tools including upgraded, replaceable wire cutters.
Every tool on the ultra-useful Charge Plus makes it adventure-worthy. The scissors slice through anything, the wire cutters are made in a durable material and are replaceable, and the knife blade is made in a strong, corrosion-resistant 154CM steel. Need an extra hand? No problem. Every tool can be opened and locked with just one hand.
19 TOOLS INCLUDE:
- Needlenose PliersPerfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular PliersConveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire CuttersEasily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire CuttersEasily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Electrical CrimperFound in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire StripperSafely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 154CM KnifeThis blade’s high-end, super strong steel stays sharp longer and resists rust.
- 420HC Serrated KnifeA toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibre.
- SawQuickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Spring-action ScissorsUse one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- Cutting HookSafely cut tape, cord, seatbelts, and other materials.
- Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 8 inches or 19 centimetres.
- Can OpenerSafely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle OpenerA tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Wood/Metal FilePrecisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Diamond-coated FilePrecisely sharpen hard steel blades.
- Large Bit DriverEasily switch out full-size bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Small Bit DriverEasily switch out small double-sided bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Medium ScrewdriverTighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip & Quick-release Lanyard Ring
An accessory set that includes a removable clip, which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop, and a removable quick-release lanyard ring, which allows for attachment to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
- Outside-accessible Features
This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features
Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
There are no reviews yet.