Bergen MOLLE MTP Front Pouch
Versatile for carrying a wide range of essential kit, this front pocket is designed specifically to attach to your Maxiload or SAS/Para Bergen, but could also be used with other rucksacks or MOLLE compatible gear.
The double zip top makes it easy to get to items contained inside while keeping them safely contained.
The pouch features MOLLE fixing straps at the back with press stud closure for secure attachment. The front has three rows of MOLLE attachment loops for adding further items of kit without taking up valuable internal space.
It’s been made in the UK to the highest standards for your confidence. All Marauder kit is tested on operations, and it’s made from MOD approved materials. Crafted from a tough 1000 denier British Army MTP fabric, it’s designed to stand up to hard use for a long time to come.
- Double-zipped front pocket designed for Maxiload and SAS / Para Bergens
- 3 rows of MOLLE attachment loops at front
- MOLLE fixing straps at rear with press stud closure
- Made from tough 1000d MTP fabric
- Quality UK made to the highest standards
- Colour: MTP (Multi-Terrain Pattern)
There are no reviews yet.